domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

Prediction Foretold? - Richardson quits as Obama's Cabinet pick

Esta es una prediccion que hice en los foros de astrologos, hace unas semanas atrás. Entre los comentarios recibidos hubo uno de la Sra. Sue, astrologa de muchisimos años;

"I so admire you and your almost pcychic skills that I want to keep access to you."

Aquí mi comentario sobre la renuncia del Gov. Bill Richardson;

New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson on Sunday withdrew as U.S. President-elect Barack Obama's nominee for commerce secretary, becoming the first casualty among Obama's picks for his Cabinet.

Is this the beginning of a “Prediction Foretold”? A question that I would have to ask myself is; When does the effect of the Aries Ingress start to take place? This is what I wrote about Obama’s Secretary’s;

“His Secretary’s will have bad luck and one that is close to him, the one of state, will be obligated to resign. But they will all suffer misfortune and will feel unlucky.”

Bill Richardson is indeed one who is very close to him, but he is not necessarily the “one of state” of which I am referring to. But this set back is definitely not good for President-elect Obama, who already has his hands full with a economic recession, conflict in middle east, and selecting his cabinet.

I cannot say that I succeded with this prediction, since he has not taken office as Secretary.

No hay comentarios: